Saturday, February 22, 2014

Instalife #8

Long time no see, huh?  Here is the (on time!) instalife post for this week!  I promise, I'll get better at keeping up now that things have started to settle down a bit.

Day 47: Polka Dots - Obsessed.  Polka dots and stripes are my favorites.

Day 48: Lace - Bought myself this dress for my birthday, please excuse my arm.

Day 49: Car - Liking the Prius more than I thought I would...May need to save up and get one for myself!

Day 50: Hat - the only hat I've ever really been able to pull off.

Day 51: Street Sign

Day 52: Decor - Pinterest has me obsessed with fun decorating and DIY projects for a home.  Someday!

Day 53: Prized Possession - I love my journals. I've kept one since first grade!

Hooray for finally (almost) catching up! Hope everyone's enjoying their weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment