Wednesday, April 2, 2014

April Playlist + Goals

I can't believe 2014 is basically already a fourth of the way over already.  This is ridiculous!  This months goals are pretty simple, I think, and there are only three.

1. Get things started -  I have an awesome birthday gift idea for someone special (which is going to take a bit of time to get together), and I also need to start jogging again. ASAP.
2. Get organized, and stay that way - after moving, things are even more of a mess than how they started... Spring cleaning!
3. Maintain my haircut + take care of my skin - Oklahoma (and e.l.f. brand makeup removing wipes) have not been good to my face and it's just starting to get back to its normal self.  Also, last time I got my haircut was in mid February (over a month ago) and I just cut it.  If you have short hair, you know this is a huge problem.  No one likes a mullet. 

Playlist!


Click here top listen to this months playlist.

Keeping it Weird
1. Rusty Belle - "Hellion"
2. Ruckus Roboticus - "Never Play With Scratches"
3. FC Kahuna - "Hayling"
4. Gotan Project - "Santa Maria (Del Buen Ayre)"
5. Of Montreal - "Tim, I Wish You Were Born A Girl"
6. I Monster - "The Great Soul Destroyer"
7. Phantogram - "When I'm Small"
8. Moby - "Porcelain"
9. The Mountain Goats - "Up The Wolves"

No comments:

Post a Comment