Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Week 14

#21 - Make a CD for someone.

As you may or may not know, I will be leaving my current job at the daycare and moving down to southern Connecticut.  As a parting gift, I've been putting together a CD or two for my coworker, one for nap time (because believe it or not, the Bedtime with the Beatles CD gets very old after 4 months of continuous play) and one for play time (because On Top of Spaghetti gets stuck in everyones heads too often).

I have yet to actually burn the CDs, but I'm getting pretty close to completing them at this point.  I have almost an hour of sleep sounds (mostly rain and piano/violin) and I just need a couple more songs for the play time CD.  I'm really hoping she likes them enough to use them and switch out the old songs the kids have been listening to for a while now. Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment