Thursday, May 23, 2013

Summer To Do List

I am a big believer in lists.  Although I may not stick to them all of them time, I make them more often than I probably should.  I have an assortment of shopping lists, music lists, and, mostly, To Do lists.  I've started a to do list for this summer that I really hope to accomplish, and luckily this list doesn't include doing dishes (although I'm sure I will be doing that very often anyways).

Summer To Do List:
  • Go camping
  • Go to the Farmer's Market
  • Feed ducks
  • Sit on the beach at night - I live literally 3 minutes from a beach, there's no reason not to.
  • Go swimming
  • Make homemade popsicles - I have found SO MANY great ideas on Pinterest
  • Throw a party (or two, or five)
  • Have a movie night - and have everyone sit on giant floor pillows
  • Experiment on the grill - I've never really used a grill before!
  • Make smores - smores bar!
  • See fireworks
  • Make messy art projects outside

Let me know if you have anything on your to do list for summer yet!  I'd love to add on to my list and see what you're up to.  Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment