Sunday, May 19, 2013

Things I've Learned From My Brother

As some of you may already know, I come from a fairly large family (3 sisters and a brother) which rarely leaves room for dull moments.






My brother, Brandon, is turning 18 tomorrow!  I am so proud of him for sticking it through high school and getting everything into place so he can graduate in a month and he's become such a great guy because of all of the work he's done.  Congratulations, little brother, on everything you've accomplished and I couldn't be happier for you.  I know this is a big year for you and I can't wait to see what you come up with.








Things I've Learned from Brandon:

  • Music is sometimes the only way to explain how you feel and can often explain it better than you can.
  • Being a peacemaker is hard, so when in doubt, make them laugh.
  • There's a lot to be said about the value of hard work.  There's also something to be said about sleeping until 5 PM.
  • Don't be afraid to be goofy.  You can be your own best joke. But don't worry, people will still take you seriously.
  • Homemade costumes can be just as great as store-bought.  However, homemade costumes are easier to fit over casts due to over-confidence in your Spidey Senses.
  • Be interesting. Be amazing. Be a super hero.



No comments:

Post a Comment