Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Instalife 10 & 11 and Mini Update

Long time, no see, huh?  Sorry I've neglected to post for the last couple of weeks but things haven't been going fabulously in recent days.  A lot has happened and I am officially relocating again.  I know, this is the third time in a year.  Someday I'll get my act together and stop moving around so much (and hopefully then I can do some home DIY projects on here).  However, please forgive me if I'm a little more sporadic with my posts for the next few weeks as I'm trying to repack and relocate again and re-settle in.

Anyways, here are the pictures I took for the last two weeks!

Day 61: Stranger - Skipped...

Day 62: Music

Day 63: Black and White

Day 64: Numbers

Day 65: Outfit

Day 66: Wheels

Day 67: I love...

Day 68: Where I Stood

Day 69: Nails

Day 70: Mood - Skipped...

Day 71: Broken

Day 72: Transportation - Skipped...

Day 73: Animal

Day 74: Woods

Day 75: Lazy
This one got skipped because I had the 24 hour flu... Don't judge me.

Hopefully this next week or so will work out better, and the move will go without too many hitches.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment