Tuesday, March 4, 2014

New Throwbacks (March Playlist)

In the past year or two, a lot of bands that I listened to in middle school and early high school have released new albums.  I've put together some personal favorites from those new albums for you to check out. Let me know what you think about the new albums or songs! They're all pretty different.  What did you listen to when you were in middleschool?
Listen to the playlist here!

1. M.I.A. - Sexodus

2. Daft Punk - Doin' it Right

3. Panic! at the Disco - This is Gospel

4. Fall Out Boy - Young Volcanoes

5. Placebo - Too Many Friends

6. The National - I Should Live in Salt

7. Cold War Kids - Loner Phase

8. Bo Burnham - Nerds (Explicit lyrics. Seriously, you've been warned.)

9. AFI - 17 Crimes

10. City and Colour - Of Space and Time

11. Relient K - If I Could Take You Home

No comments:

Post a Comment