Thursday, November 20, 2014

Nice To Meet You(Tube)

Hello, again! Two posts in one week?! Unbelievable!

Now, I'm not sure if I've ever shared a link from my YouTube channel here (I know I've left links for my playlists here before) but I've started to actually make my own videos! You can find them HERE, or search 'Divine MissE' through YouTube itself.

I am taking suggestions for new ideas for videos all the time, so please feel free to leave a comment either here or there and let me know what you'd like to see. There are also links to my Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest in the video descriptions of each video, if you'd like to check any of those out, and I'm looking forward to linking both my videos and blog with each other so they don't feel so separate anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment