Monday, November 4, 2013

Five Days + Update

So, with five days left in Connecticut, I figured I would take a minute to show you some stuff I've been up to in the past month.

I have been doing a lot of makeup (mostly on myself for work) but I'm pretty proud of them.
Zombie Pinkie Pie and zombie Devin

Sugar skull for work 

Fairy inspired.  Unfortunately the light purple blush and glitter didn't show up very well.

Inspired by Vintage or Tacky (Cora) of vintageortacky.com


Tom and I went hiking at Sleeping Giant again.  This was where we went for our first 'date' so we decided to come back to it before I left for a while.
On top of the mountain!
And a few weeks before our hike, I went to New York for a Makeup Forever class, which was all Halloween makeup, with my friend, Cali.  It was a lot of fun and I hope I'll get the chance to go to New York again before I leave, I'm trying to convince Tom to go on Saturday, but we'll see how it goes.



This week I have plans to see a few Sephora girls again, have a little lunch date with my grandma, get a tattoo and hopefully have one last adventure with my siblings in Connecticut before I'm off to see my sister and brother-in-law in Oklahoma.  More pictures and updates to come, probably on a daily basis this week.
I hope you're all having a safe Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment