Friday, November 29, 2013

So Very Thankful

Here are the final letters of thankfulness for the ABC's of Thanksgiving.  I know I'm a couple days ahead of myself, but if I leave off the last three or four, I'll totally forget about it.

M - Mom, music, motivation, Modest Mouse, The Mountain Goats.
N - New ideas, my nephew.
O - Obligations, optimism, opportunities, the Office.
P - Patterns and prints, people (the good the bad and the ugly), Parks and Rec.
Q - The queers and the queer movement.  (I love them all.  Is that insensitive?)
R - Red Robin, relations (to people, songs, movies, etc), reliability, Ruby Tuesdays, reading and being able to read.
S - Siblings (because where would I be without them?), sunshine, seasons, simplicity, spontaneity.
T - Time, taste buds, telephones, Tom.
U - Umbrellas.  Seriously.  Also, uno.
V - Variety,
W - The Walking Dead, wigs, women's rights.
X - x-rays and medical technologies.
Y - all of my yesterdays, yearnings, and yes-moments.
Z  - Ze Frank (zefrank on YouTube).  Seriously, sometimes I get weirded out by some of the things he says because that's exactly how I feel.  Sometimes, that's the best feeling in the world.


I'm a little late, but I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment