Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Book Wishlist December 2013

I've realized lately the amount of books that I want to read has grown incredibly over the last few months.  I'm not sure what exactly made that happen(probably cold weather), but since the end of the summer I've started finding more and more books that I've added to my Amazon wishlist and I would love to hear any feedback you guys have if you've read these!  Also, if you have any suggestions or favorite books, let me know =)

(All photos from Amazon.com)
  1. Paddle your own Canoe by Nick Offerman
  2. This Book is Full of Spiders by David Wong
  3. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
  4. Paper Towns by John Green
  5. Me Talk Pretty One Day by David Sedaris
  6. Egghead by Bo Burnham


(All photos from Amazon.com)
  1. Adulting: How to become a grown up in 468 easy(ish) steps by Kelly Williams Brown
  2. Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns) by Mindy Kaling
  3. Bossypants by Tina Fey
  4. Bitches on a Budget by Rosalyn Hoffman
  5. The Bedwetter by Sarah Silverman
  6. Silver Linings Playbook by Matthew Quick


No comments:

Post a Comment