Tuesday, December 31, 2013

T-Minus 10...9...

With only nine hours left of 2013, I feel like I should make one last entry here before the end of this year and the start of the new one.  This is likely to be a huge mishmash of anxiety-ridden ranting and nostalgia.

Does anyone else have bipolar and bittersweet feelings towards New Years Eve?  Every year, I feel like I need to spend the night thinking about the year I'm leaving behind and what I want for the coming year.  I feel like I need to plan and I need to figure out what I'm going to do for the next twelve months right now.  Then, as someone who has always hated change in a way, I feel like I need to mourn the year I'm leaving and the person I was through the last twelve months as it comes to an end.  I realize this sounds crazy, but that's just always how I've felt about it.





Through 2013, I've had some of the highest highs and lowest lows of my, and I can only say thank you.  Thank you for picking me up, thank you for kicking me while I was down, and thank you to everyone who has been there for me along the way.

As for 2014, I don't know what it holds for me.  I know I'll be turning 23, I know I will have a nephew arrive shortly after that, but other than that I'm incredibly uncertain of where I will be or where I'm going. I have hopes, but at this point, I can only have that.  Just hopes.  As far as my goals, I have a ton of plans for this blog for the next year.


  • 1st of every month - Monthly goals list 
  • 1st Tuesday of each month - Monthly playlist
  • 15th of every month - Today I believe...
  • 20th of every month - Featured blog(ger) *Email submissions here.
  • Last Monday - Outfit of the day/month
  • Last Friday - Makeup of the day/month
  • Every Saturday - My week in instagrams
There are several posts in there randomly as well, but these are the core posts I want to make each month.  Let me know what you have planned for the night or any resolutions and goals you've made for yourself as the new year approaches!  

I hop you all have a happy New Year, stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment