Sunday, December 15, 2013

Holiday Countdown: Hair and Makeup Ideas

With Christmas coming up in 10 days  (Hanukkah and other winter holidays coming up quickly as well!), I was thinking of doing a few makeup and hair posts for those of you who may be going to any parties in the next week or so, or if you plan on going somewhere that requires clothes that aren't pajamas for the holidays.

Personally, I'll be spending the holidays at the house with my sister and brother in law, so I probably won't get to use these myself except for going to work, but I still look forward to showing you guys the ideas I have!

Here are a few things I've already done for inspiration and if you have any events or specific requests, let me know and I will do as many as I can! =)
Black and silver

Twist your hair up with a long hair ribbon or scarf on each side, tie into a bow under or over a messy bun!

Greens and golds are always holiday appropriate!
Glitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment