Saturday, January 11, 2014

Instalife #2

Alright, week two! I hope everyone's had a good week, mine has definitely been interesting. Here are my photo challenge pictures (as well as a couple extras) from this weeks Instagram posts.
Day 5: I admittedly cheated on this one. This is an old picture of me and my sister but I miss her and we make cute funny faces together.
Day 6: what I'm reading. I actually started this book on Monday and finished it by Friday. It was a good book to start the year with, in my opinion, since I haven't really read much in the last year. It was an easy read, but still very interesting.
Day 7: weather. It was pretty dark when I thought to do this one, so screencap had to do. Luckily, it's warmed up a bit in OKC since this was taken.
Day 8: the view.
Day 9: selfie! Haha I did this as a selfie/throwback Thursday combo.
Day 10: song of the day, but frankly I've been obsessed or a few months now.
Day 11: trees. This is obviously edited a bit, but I kind of love it. 

I had a couple more interesting additions to this weeks Instagram updates as well...
At Teapioca (an Asian tea house thing), I saw this little jar that apparently isn't quite sure of its contents...
Seasonal clothing shifts are starting to become a little less smooth.
And I started gathering some more inspiration for my portfolio! More to come next weekend, and I hope you're all having a good weekend so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment