Saturday, January 11, 2014

Soap?

Recently, I've been experimenting with soaps. I have been saying that I want to try my hand in soap making (just ask my old roommate, Kaeley) for several months now. Finally, I but the bullet and bought a 5 pound bag of the melt and pour glycerin soap, along with some scents and coloring. 
Melted soap, playing with colors!
Animal soaps! These came out really cute, I can't wait to post pictures of the finished products. 

This was crisply some left over soap pieces from the animal soaps, melted and mixed with some glitter. I think it's pretty! And it smells like oranges so I can't complain. =)

All in all, this is actually really fun to do. I think I may try some new scents and colors soon, as well as different shapes and sizes. Maybe I'll even start selling the extras on Etsy if I have enough left over. 

No comments:

Post a Comment