Saturday, January 18, 2014

Instalife #3

Alright, third week down!  I'm going to be honest with you, this day-to-day project is getting a little bit harder as the month goes on.  I almost forgot take the pictures on a few days this week, but I'm hoping for a better week coming up!  Here are this week's photos:

Day 12: Artwork. The only thing I can draw is an octopus.


Day 13: Where I sleep.

Day 14: Work.  (P.S. Please don't fire me for taking pictures at work.)

Day 15: Front Door.  Hello, reflection of me. =)

Day 16: Coffee/Tea.  I had been obsessing over the idea of Dunkin ice coffee for almost a week.  Worth the wait, but let's not part for that long again.

Day 17: Food.  This is my food inspiration for this week!  I'm making dinner one night this week for my sister and brother-in-law, and I've decided on brie and apple crescent rolls, creamy spinach pasta, and green tea donuts.  So excited!  The donuts are an experiment because I'm changing the recipe up a bit, so I'll keep you updated on how it goes.

Day 18: Park, after Colin jumped out and started running down the sidewalk.
Happy Sunday Eve & I hope you're enjoying the weekend!

If you want, you can follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment