Sunday, April 3, 2011

Whyyyy?

You know what really sucks?

Getting really really inspired at almost one in the morning when you have to be up in 6 hours for work =\

FAIL.

I got inspired to start looking into college again and to travel more.  I feel so bad, my grandmother bought me this really nice, sky blue luggage for Christmas because I had been travelling a bit this past summer.  Except then, I lost my job and couldn't afford to do anything and now I'm in debt up to my eyeballs and still can't put the luggage to use yet.

I started a new job two weeks ago and am expecting my tax return in the next couple of weeks...  Even so, that's just enough to get myself on the road and out of debt.  Then there's the saving process, which totally sucks.  But, maybe this summer I'll have enough saved to start thinking of another trip somewhere...  I hope so.  It's so easy to get sick of this town.

And on that note, college!  Haha, I know I have to go at some point... And that's going to put a huge dent in my wallet/bank account.  I just know if I don't get started by the time I'm around 22 or so, I just won't go.  The problem is, I don't know what kind of things I want to get degrees in.  I know what you're thinking..

"Start with the general education courses and decide later."

Yeah.  It's the ideal thing.  I'll probably end up doing that.  But I need to stay motivated to go through with things.  If I just start with math, English, and history classes without a goal to get me through them, I won't get through them.  I'll give up and think 'Eh, I can always go back later when I have a reason to do it'.

Meh...  On a final point, blogging is totally ruining my journal writing.  Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment