Sunday, March 17, 2013

Week 11 and St. Paddy's Day

Good evening!  Sorry this update has taken so long to get posted, it's been a busy day for me.  This week, week 11 of the RAOK series, was # 32: Adopt and animal.

Now, we've had this fish for at least 6 months, which my mom took from a friend because her daughter wasn't looking after it.  Unfortunately, after taking the fish (his name is Dante), he stayed upstairs for about a month, then was put downstairs in the dark part of the hallway, where people often forget about him.  I would occasionally clean his bowl out and feed him, and I know other people would, too, now and again, but I felt bad for him.  About a week ago now, I cleaned out his bowl, bought him new food, and moved his bowl back upstairs to one of the kitchen counters.  He seems much happier now where he is and that he's definitely being fed at least twice a day.

 On a side note, Happy St. Paddy's Day!  Since we're a fairly Irish family, I made Guinness cupcakes with Bailey's buttercream and assisted my father with making corned beef and cabbage all day.  I love these cupcakes, and I can't wait to try more exciting new cupcakes when I move out in a couple of weeks!  Happy Sunday all!

No comments:

Post a Comment