Sunday, March 31, 2013

Zombie Jesus

Happy Easter everyone!  As promised, I have two acts of kindness today, but I don't really know if they count as part of the list.  I bought the family breakfast this morning, which isn't on the list at all, but I still think it counts, and I also bought my grandmother a calla lily plant for Easter, which I suppose counts as #2: Send flowers.

Cute Easter donuts.

Breakfast of a champion.  Poor bunny...

Pretty flower =)

Hannah and I dressed up and got a little silly taking pictures before leaving for my grandma's house.

It was pretty nice out today (50s, but still windy and kind of cold) but yesterday was absolutely gorgeous.  It was something like 55 degrees and sunny, so it officially started to feel like winter was really over.  Tom and I went to the car wash.  It sounds silly, but I love going through the car wash!


I hope everyone had a good weekend!  Walking Dead finale tonight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment